Yes, every single penny is equally important and so we all plan our monthly budget as per our expected and known expenses of every month. But, what if some unexpected expense sledgehammer in front of us certainly? Well! Of course, we are forced to contemplate on the ways to incur the amount of this sudden expense, which was unplanned in this case. Not much to smuggle upon, various lenders who are genuinely working hard to ease the tough tales of lending have drafted many loans for emergency. To add some more grease on this unremitting issue the trending technology has played a vital role through the term of “Mobile loans or Text Loans”. It’s a new term in the loan industry planned to ease the loan process, which has concerned the lenders to frame many unsurpassed offers for this loan.
These are short term (£100 to £1000) but high interest loans, which are very much similar to that of a payday loan. The basic difference between the two is on the basis of their different mode of applying and issuing. A text loan is applied simply by texting through mobile phones, whereas payday loans are applied manually face to face or online. As quick and easy it is to apply, similar ease is there in availing the loan amount through this mode. Thus, it is the easiest borrowing option no matter what your emergency is, whether your account is simply void or you are end up messing up with no suitable options at your end.
Different types –
- Instant text loans – As the name suggests, these are short term, high interest rate loans that are instantly delivered to the borrowers. In case of any emergency, it is the most liked option by the borrowers, as they don’t have to wait for any sort of processing, which in turn reduces waiting time.
- Mini text loans – The loan is meant to serve in any sort of short-term temporary financial crisis. Generally, instant loans are an exerting race of financial transactions in which chances of rejection increases on the course of bad credit history of the borrowers. Private lenders, thus provide assistance to such borrowers who are not privileged enough to get the loan in one go. Just a mini text message is required for the same. Very few loan lenders offer this facility of mini loans.
Why chose this? –
It’s always good to resolve uncertainty as soon as it is possible, therefore nothing can be a better option than the Text loans. For example – If you have any medical emergency, which calls your attention to an immediate alarm, then this type of loan is a perfect solution. There could be many things, which are not in our control like a car break down, laptop repair, any family emergency, etc.; all these could be managed to pay for through this type of loan.
How to choose lender who offer this loan?
It’s indeed a critical task to choose any one lender out of the list of many. Also, when the concern is financial we all tend to be very cautious about every term and condition, thus following points should be considered before you finalise any lender –
- Check for free and fast lending – Some lenders charge around £15 for fast lending, but few offer this for free. So being a credit borrower, you must be keen to get tied up with the free lenders. These free lenders, credit the loan amount within 10 minutes into your account without charging any fees, hidden charges or extra amount from you.
- Check for higher loan amounts – Few lenders allow a credit of only £500, however, some gives it of £1500 to their existing customers and £1000 to the new customers. Hence, one should check both from the lenders and from their existing customers about the loan amount, which is granted.
- Check for lower APR – Check for the text loans direct lender who charge a lower APR to match to your circumstances.
Furthermore, you can avail the best ever loan services if you are going well along with a genuine lender and have thorough knowledge about the same.