24 scheduled monthly payments of £159.96. Total amount payable: £4,339.14.
Representative 29.9% APR.
As the name suggests, doorstep loans are delivered by the direct lenders at your home. These door to door loans come in the form of cash and are not credited into your bank account. This makes it easier for the people of Northampton to borrow money even when you do not have a bank account. You can relax on your couch and wait for the entire loan process to take place at your door itself.
Need a Loan at Doorstep in Your Local Area?
Find Blow your city in our list for doorstep loan if your city is not listed here then just type in Google or Bing search engine “doorstep loan near me”
Who can receive a Doorstep Loan?
The popularity of home credit loans proves the fact that a large part of the society is eligible for them. What you need is to be an at least 18 years old citizen of the UK. What you DO NOT NEED- Well, we have a list for it:
- Bank account
- High credit score
- Stable employment
- Home ownership
This proves that you do not need much to get these small loans at your home.
How does the Process work?
We are here to unburden your finances, and that is exactly what we do. The application procedure of our deliverable loans is smooth and simple. Have a look:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link popping up on the side.
- Your application is processed after you submit the completed form.
- Our executive would deliver the money within a few hours of the loan approval.
Not just this. Our executive would visit you on each day that your repayment is due. You take money at your doorstep, and return it at the same place. Borrowing money was never this easy, was it?
Who are Doorstep Loans most Beneficial to?
We, at Loan-Lender take pride in offering personalised loans to everyone. Doorstep loans in Northampton are most helpful to a certain section of people (though everyone else can use them as much).
- People with disabilities find it difficult to go to a bank every time they need money. Getting cash at their home is a big convenience for them.
- Those not having a bank account can only borrow money in the form of cash. And it is even better to have added security of receiving the loan amount at home.
- Stay at home mothers rarely find time from a million household chores to go to a bank. They need someone to home deliver the money to them.
- Unemployed people are engaged in finding a job, and do not get time to indulge in tedious loan procedures of a bank. Hand delivered money comes as a great convenience for them.
What are the Merits of Doorstep Loans?
Our home-collected short-term loans come with more than just one benefit. The major highlights of choosing them are:
- Personal Service
- Simple Application
- Scheduled Repayments
- No Upfront /Convenience Fees
- Credit Rating Flexibility
- Quick Approvals
- No Questions On Usage
- CCJs Accepted
- Optional Guarantor Presence
These attractive features make these loans desirable and a sensible choice, especially when you are facing financial troubles.
Are Doorstep Loans applicable to Bad Credit Borrowers?
YES! They are. You no longer have to worry about your poor credit rating before borrowing money from us. We offer you the choice of going through a soft or no credit check with your loan application. These checks do not affect your credit report in any way. We understand your situation and believe strongly in helping people despite their credit history.
Things to Remember
Before applying for the loan, our experts advise that you keep certain factors in mind. This is to ensure an easy journey throughout the loan period for you.
- Analyse your income and expenditure first. Then decide what you can afford to repay. Borrowing more than you can pay back will just increase your troubles.
- These loans help you for small financial emergencies that require funds between £500 and £5,000.
- Be responsible in choosing the repayment period.
Talk to us about any query you have regarding these loans. Do not stay under doubts when proceeding forward with the application process.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk